The MXTS 70 is a very powerful workshop charger with state of the art technology. It is developed to serve both 12V and 24V batteries, offers very sophisticated technology and is extremely user friendly. The MXTS 70 is featured with different displays showing the status of charging, charge voltage, current, charge time (h) and energy indication (Ah) for battery condition control.
The MXTS 70 is equipped with all necessary features and functions required for professional battery care at a workshop, such as:
• Selectable modes for optimal battery size adaptation
• Selectable charge algorithm for best flexibility
• Selectable power supply mode for constant voltage output of 13.6V (max 70A) or 27.2V (max 35A)
• Patented desulphation function
• Reconditioning function to restore stratified and deeply discharged batteries
• Unique float/pulse maintenance charging
• Diagnostic features to determine if a battery can receive and retain a charge
• Temperature sensor for optimised charging at all times
The MXTS 70 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers selectable 70A/12V or 35A/24V to batteries from 20-1500Ah for 12V and 200-750Ah for 24V. The charger is IP 20 classified, housed in heavy duty aluminium for rough environments and designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof.
|-20°C to +50°C|
|8 step, fully automatic, charging cycle with adjustable parameters|
|All types of 12V/24V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)|
|12V:40-1500Ah, 24V: 20-750Ah|
|3,6kg (without charger cable)|